The new Gulf Harbour Vessel Management Service is ideal for boat owners and skippers who are away from their vessels for extended periods or those who simply do not want the headache of doing those regular essential inspections. Let us ensure your boat is safe in your absence and is ready to go the minute you step aboard.
We offer two standard packages, both include weekly emails with confirmation of inspections.
Standard Yacht Care Program
A weekly inspection of the following:
• Ensure bilge pumps are in working order
• Physically check (if accessible) to ensure all float switches activate the bilge pumps
• Ensure batteries are charged
• Check all windows and hatches for leaks
• Secure all canvas and inspect for wear and tear, and ensure rain is not being trapped
• Check fridge's & freezers are operating as required
• Check dock lines and fenders, dock connections (electrical & water)
• Check auxiliary heaters/dryers(cords & plugs) for excessive warming
Elite Yacht Care Program
A weekly inspection includes all of the above plus:
• Check all accessible through hull fittings (on/off as required) for weeping and corrosion.
• Run engines and generators (as required)
• General inspection of all quarters and engine room or compartment
• Flush heads
• Flush water maker
• Storm watch inspections (as required)
• Monthly exterior washdown
Alternatively, we can customize a program to fit your specific needs. Call us today to find out how easy it is to have us look after your boat for you.